Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2016

Shreds and Sequins- Thanksgiving Recap

On Thanksgiving, once again I was responsible for all of the cooking and baking. My Husband is VERY picky so to keep down confusion I just cooked everything. Needless to say after 2 days of almost nonstop standing..cooking and baking....when it was actually time to eat, my only objective was comfort. I also wanted something flowy because I knew I was going to be super full and didn't want to be tugging at my clothes all day.

I decided to rock this netted top from Chic and Curvy. It was very easy to throw on and wear.....the shredded details gave it a little pizzazz unlike regular kimonos......I decided to rock some leopard flats...and a sequin bag to make it a little more festive. I was very chic and comfortable all day and got tons of compliments. If you are looking for a flowy top for the Holidays make sure you get this one. It comes in different colors too!!! At the time I got this it also came in Olive and Off White. It's a MUST HAVE.



Leggings- Old 
Flats- Lane Bryant (old) 
Bag- Aldo (old) 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. It is so good to see you here and you look Extra Fabulous!!! Enjoy. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. are not terrible for you and are certainly needed if you are exercise with any modicum of depth. I recommend that you find a right complement and begin taking it as soon as feasible.http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so incredibly beautiful. It’s one of the loveliest styles I've ever seen. What a delightful ensemble and you've styled it to perfection. ❤
    http://www.pickedresses.com/blue-prom-dresses-c_35/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!