Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Leopard Skater Skirt

It's been over 6 months since I've blogged a look. I had no intention on staying away this long but life got in the way. One week turned into one month and before I knew it, it had been forever and I was debating on quitting my blog altogether. One of my readers found me on fb and told me how much she missed the blog. Sometimes as bloggers we don't realize how many people we may impact and I definitely want to continue to inspire other women. I definitely won't stay gone another 6 months that's for sure. Thank you to that one special reader that made my day and inspired me to continue blogging.

I just wanted to come today and show you guys my absolute FAVORITE skater skirt of the moment. I love leopard period any time of the year but something about Fall makes me want to bring out all the leopard. I especially love mustard yellow and leopard together. For this look I kept it super simple and paired a black top, a super simple belt,  and a yellow clutch with this skirt.

Fit Details: I'm only 5'2 so I love the length of this skirt. It stops right below my knee. It's not too long for my frame and not too short. The skirt is a pull on skirt with a hidden side zipper. The middle part of the skirt fits on the tighter side, I guess so that the skirt won't fall down. The material is soft and flowy and the skirt fits true to size. I feel that this skirt is versatile and can go from the office, to the weekend, to date night. 


Top- City Chic (old) 
Skirt - Ashley Stewart (Click Here to Purchase)
Clutch- Old (Similar Here

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO





8 comments:

  1. Long time no see. . .and you look Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! It sure has I don't plan on staying gone that long again! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Great look and love that skirt. Welcome back.

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl hey. You look super cute. Love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are back for good. Love the leopard and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I def plan on being back for good!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!