Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Beyonce Lemonade Inspired Dress- Plus Size


Hey Guys!!!

Remember when the Beyonce Lemonade Video first came out? I was almost as enamored with her outfit changes as much as I was impressed by the versatility of the music on this album. One of my FAVORITE looks from that video was the yellow dress Beyonce wore when she was walking the streets....bashing car windows in after reeling from the heartbreak of her man cheating.


It was everything to me!!! So when I saw the dress below It almost immediately put me in the mind of the "Lemonade" dress. 



You can get this dress now on Eloquii for 59.00 using the code Hurry. Click Here to Purchase.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. *starts singing* "Hol' Up, they don't love you like I love you" I saw this dress online a few days again and I had to order it!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!