Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2016

Amber Riley - All the Deets

Hey guys!!!

I posted a picture of Amber Riley on my facebook fan page looking all kinds of fab!!!! Several of you contacted me to get the deets on her look so I did some research and got the info for you guys!!!! 




Amber was styled by @themrbradshaw for this shoot that was done by Lance Gross. Her bralette is from her own personal collection and the sheer skirt is the "Ashley" skirt from No Filter Boutique. You can click here to purchase. I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks so stay tuned for birthday looks and deets!!!

Until Next Time 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. lovely
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber is beautiful... Lance Gross (the actor) photograpy--who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is so lovely!! Ikr when I saw who did the shoot I was shocked! Apparently he's been a "photographer" for awhile now!

      Delete
  3. Everything about this is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    Much love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!