Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Feeling Godly.........



There is nothing more liberating as  a plus size woman than wearing all white. For years, so many people have told us that white is "unflattering" and "makes you look bigger" but I beg to differ. I think white can look very elegant and polished on any size. The key to wearing white is the fit.


When I saw this dress on GCGME I decided to try the company out. I am not one to try a lot of new companies online because sending items back can be such a hassle. I loved this dress so much tho, I had to give it a shot and I'm glad I did because I love it. Because the dress was white, I went up an one size from what I normally wear (at the time of purchase this dress went up to 4x) to make sure it flowed and didn't stick to me.  During the Spring and Summer nothing is worse than feeling hot and sticky.

The other thing I really love about this dress is the sleeve length......for anyone that is self conscious about the arms this would be perfect! Overall, I will be checking them out in the future to see what other hidden gems the website may have.

As DEJ loaf said on her song, I was rocking all white feeling Godly.

The clutch was unfortunately made by a company that is no longer in business but I found a similar store and linked it below for you guys.

P.S. After reaching out to them to rave about this dress they gave me a code for my readers. If you use the code style4curves you will not only get 10 percent off but also free express shipping! Happy Shopping!!!



Dress: GCGME (Get it Here)
Clutch- The Perfect Clutch (no longer in business)  (similar here)
Lipstick-- Milani Matte Passion (dupe for MAC Lady Danger)



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

16 comments:

  1. I love this all white dress on you! You look amazing. I have yet to find the perfect one for me to rock this season. Thanks for sharing. This may be an option for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kishina!!!! It truly is comfortable and not too long for us shorties. I wish I had this dress on the cruise I went on last month this would have been perfect for the white party!

      Delete
  2. You look gorge and I love the splash of color with the printed clutch.

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roni!!!! I'm still lusting after your Faith Black and White striped clutch from Asos!!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this! You look like Spring! It's like a breathe of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear white so very well my dear and you look Adorable in this dress almost Angelic. . I am so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I'm so glad I was able to inspire you!

      Delete
  5. Love it!!! Girl, I am so getting it! And you just introduced me to a new company! Looking great and I love that clutch, so my type.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning in this all white! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!