Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Chic and Curvy Easter Campaign



Hey Guys,

I know it's been awhile since I've been here posting but I promise I've been around I'm just a little more unplugged from social media these days, traveling, reading more, and just enjoying life. Since my favorite seasons are coming (Spring and Summer) and longer days I will have more time to shoot looks for you guys so be on the lookout.

In the meantime, I wanted to drop some hot Easter looks that  Chic and Curvy has for you guys!! If you are scrambling looking for an Easter look....look no further!!!










All looks can be found on chicandcurvy.com 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. they are so lovely
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable Easter looks. Thanks for these photos and outfit inspirations. I attended a fun Easter party last Sunday. My cousin organized fun food party at one of popular party venues in Los Angeles. We had a great time over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit these are. i think no seven is one of the best one.
    African Fabrics | African Wax Print Fabric

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!