Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

An Ode to Spring (The Floral Maxi)


Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!

I feel like it's been so LONG since I have blogged an OOTD look but I truly needed that break from blogging. When blogging feels a job and you work a full time job already then it's time for a break but I digress. I'm just glad that my favorite season is back and I'm hoping to stay more in the groove of things.

Yesterday I celebrated my 3rd wedding Anniversary. I just recently came off a cruise to Mexico and my Mother has been ill so our anniversary vacay had to be postponed but in the meantime we had an amazing day together, ate a nice dinner, and watched our Wedding DVD like we do every year on our anniversary. I decided to rock a dress that was an ode to Spring. It has all of my favorite elements ....maxi length, a little cleavage for added sexiness, a built in belt,  and PINK floral print (I love pink) on a black background. When I saw this dress I just thought of Spring and I chose my wedding date specifically because Spring is the beginning of a new season and my wedding day was the beginning of a new season of my life.  Here is a copy of the Flipagram I created  and shared on IG in remembrance of my wedding day:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDQjJp9E-_x/?taken-by=style4curves




Dress -c/o Chic and Curvy (Get it Here)
Bag- Old
Lipstick: Colourpop More Better

If you are looking for the perfect Spring dress I highly recommend this one! The 3/4 sleeve is perfect for those of you who are self conscious about your arms, the design hides a multitude of sins and is very slimming and it is light and comfortable to wear. Out of 10 stars I give it an 11.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. I Love this outfit on you and glad to see you're back! Happy Anniversary.
    http://www.madamtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and it feels good to be back!!!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore this dress and you are working it! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I appreciate it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful- love, love, love!!! Happy Anniversary!
    InMyJoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!