Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Happy Holidays!!!!


Hi Guys,

I know it's been quiet around these parts lately but I've been truly enjoying my family these past couple of weeks. I hope to blog more in 2016 with my real camera but if I don't I will share definitely be sharing images I captured with my Iphone in the meantime on IG and here when time permits....I hope you all had a blessed Christmas Holiday and a Happy New Year!!!!! See you in 2016!!!! I want to truly thank each if you who took the time to visit my blog this year I am truly appreciative of my supporters.






Cape Blazer and Top - Ashley Stewart (old) 
Skirt- Deb (Get It Here)




Until Next Time,
XOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. That cape is perfect on you and is a must have. Happy 2016 my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! Happy 2016 to you as well!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete
  3. Have a blessed new year yourself. Looking forward to seeing more fab styles from you

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl, it looks like you had an amazing holiday! Happy New Year to ya! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This holiday I've been so focused on spending time with my family that I only took on picture smh! Happy New Year!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the opposite I spent time with my immediate family but didn't care to do the extended family this year it was bliss! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. nice dress and tree.We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!