Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Cobalt Blue, Leather, and Camo


Hey guys,

I'm back today with another date night look but more like middle of the week daytime date. My Hubby had a Taekwondo belt testing this week so I took the day off work and we made an entire day of it. He got his new belt (pic on my IG), we had a celebratory lunch, and spent the rest of the day enjoying this beautiful sunny Fall day.

I am trying to get back to wearing more color so I decided to wear a monochrome cobalt look for our lunch date. I shopped my closet for this look. The dress I've had over a year and never got a chance to wear...the coat I bought last year on an end of season sale (that's the best time to get coats), the scarf is old and has been featured on the blog before, and the shoes are old.

I'm no stranger to pairing camo with bright colors but I've never tried blue and I'm loving how this look came out. I probably won't be blogging again until after Thanksgiving so if I don't post until the Happy Early Holidays!!! I wish I was more excited about it but when you are responsible for cooking the entire spread the Holidays aren't so much fun anymore. I miss going to someone else's house and eating loll.

Jacket- Ashley Stewart (last season) 
Dress- Boohoo (old)
Camo Scarf- Made by my Mom (old) 
Shoes- Jessica Simpson (old)



Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. Slaaaay, girl!! Love it! I'm all over the camo trend right now too. Thanks for sharing this fabulous and chic outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kishina!!!! I'm feeling my old blogging mojo coming back now!

      Delete
  2. Love that color on you. You always look great in bold colors, they really pop.

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monochrome with the pop of camo! You slayed this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I definitely understand about Thanksgiving, I normally cook but not this year! My family was invited to someone else's house! Happy Early Turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl ikr!!!! My grandmother n law invited us but my Husband has to work I was too upset! loll

      Delete
  5. Love that blue dress on you and those shooze. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Combo; the camo scarf was a very cute addition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour looks very nice on you. You killed it.

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that blue looks absolutely AMAZING on you! Work it girl :) And congrats to the hubbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this color combo <3 I am not good at mixing bold colors and prints just yet, but this definitely gave me some inspiration!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I'm still scared of mixing prints but solid colors with a pop of print is not as scary as it seems!!!! Go for it girl!!

      Delete
  10. that blue tho!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that blue tho!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!