Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2015

Safari Prints

Hi guys,

It's Fall for sure but the brief cool spell we had a few weeks ago is gone and it's back in the 80's in my city. Hopefully we get some real Fall weather soon but until then I'll be wearing items that incorporate a little bit of both seasons since it still feels like Summer here.

I love this safari printed pencil skirt from Fashion to Figure. The colors are vibrant but are more Fall appropriate. It fits true to size and is the perfect length for me. I kept the styling simple pairing it with a black 3/4 sleeve peplum jacket and I decided to bring out the colors in the skirt by rocking a bold dark purple lip and some blue pumps. This look is super simple but as comfortable as rocking jeans. If you are looking for cute Fall skirt look no further.

Skirt- Fashion to Figure (Get It Here)
Top/Jacket- City Chic- old
Clutch- Boohoo-old 
Shoes- Jessica Simpson- old
Lipstick- Raine Fever by Coloured Raine


8 comments:

  1. Love this! You know I am HERE for anything animal printed...lol. Thanks for sharing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasssss girl you know we both love the animal prints! You're welcome!!!

      Delete
  2. Love that lippie! I just recently discovered F2F and I must say I am definitely a fan!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! Yes F2F has always been a favorite of mine but they are really catering to the larger size of plus now and I love that!

      Delete
  3. You look comfy, chic and fabulous. Safari anything is special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ensemble! Those shoes that color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!