Total Pageviews

Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Pinks

Hi Guys,

This weekend didn't feel like Fall at all in my city. There was a slight chill in the air in the mornings but in the afternoon it felt like Summertime. I'm not complaining tho because I'm not a fan of cold weather. I'm enjoying every sunny moment I can get until the cold is here to stay.

I'm back today with my final pair of jeans that were sent over from Fashion to Figure. Every plus size girl needs a pair of black jeans. I love these because of the small rips. I'm not a fan of ripped jeans with the actual skin showing through so these are perfect. They fit true to size but I feel that I could have gone up one size in these.

Since this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month I decided to rock pink to brighten up the black. I rocked a hot pink Blazer paired with a striped top, and punched it up even more with a pink lippie and colorblock clutch. This is my favorite look from all of my recent jeans look and I love how it turned out. My Husband loved it even more and that's always a plus :)




Top- Forever 21- Old 
Blazer- JCPenney- Old 
Clutch- Love Culture (sold out) 
Jeans- Fashion To Figure (gifted)- Not online but check your local stores 
Shoes- Jessica Simpson 

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

13 comments:

  1. Love the blazer..so bold!

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorge in that color and love the clutch, as well.

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roni!!! I'm still lusting after your Faith striped clutch from Asos!

      Delete
  3. those jeans fits you amazing girl!!! I need to find me a pair of black of jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes you do they are everything!

      Delete
  4. You have one of my favorite color combos on! And those jeans look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans fit you to a tee and I love the pink blazer on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink blazer is everything! and I love your clutch too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU. SLAY. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.


    Yaaaaaas girl! I'm loving the fierce pop of pink. Stands out! :-) Teach me your ways lol.

    xo
    lipstickvillain.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!