Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Nights


This past weekend was so beautiful and the temperature was perfect...there was a chill in the air but it wasn't too cold or hot. I wanted to wear something orange so I paired this super soft knit tee with a kimono in coordinating colors. I tied the tee into a side knot to create a ruching effect because the tee was tunic length on me.  This kimono is so vibrant in person and it flows perfect. I bought it in every color it came in because I'm obsessed with kimonos.

These jeans from Fashion to Figure are my favorite pair out of the pairs they sent over. The fit and length is perfect...they don't create a muffin top and they have enough stretch to accommodate ample thighs and a big butt. THESE jeans are my top pick for Fall seriously. This look is perfect for those cool fall nights when you want to be comfy but cute.

I'll be back soon with one more item to review from Fashion to Figure. Until then see ya!


Kimono- JCPenney (Get It Here)
Top- Ashley Stewart (Get It Here)
Jeans- Fashion to Figure (Get Them Here)
Flats- Lane Bryant 
Lippie: Colourpop Limbo

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. Please bring that good weather over here. Cause we've been stuck in rain/gloomy mode for the past week.

    Very cute kimono! I'll never get tired of that item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I won't either!!!! I hope the weather stays this way!

      Delete
  2. Can you please share you weather, it's so cold & rainy here in VA :(
    Love your kimono!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I can girlie but how about yesterday it got back hot again!! #thestruggle thanks!!!!

      Delete
  3. Yassss for this look and that kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE that kimono! The color is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and that kimono looks Great on you with the orange. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice vibrant casual look. As of lately, this has so been my weekend get-up. A kimono, high-waisted skinny jeans, and flats!! Super cute!!

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roni!!! Ikr I can't stop righting this uniform so comfy but cute!

      Delete
  7. This look gives me so much life and inspiration! I have the hardest time doing casual, cute, comfy and GROWN! This look encompasses all of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tammy I have just started to master casual looks in the past two years or so. I gravitate more towards these kinds of look nowadays and I'm so glad that they can inspire someone.

      Delete
  8. Gotta love transitional pieces for fall like the kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the print of that kimono! Cute look hun!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!