Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Plaid and Fringe: First Day of Fall

It's the first day of Fall and I'm looking forward to the cooler temps. Blazers are a huge Fall staple to me so for this look I paired a little of everything that I love about Fall.....Blazers, flowy tops, plaid, jeans, and fringe. I am loving super laid back comfortable looks that don't require much effort so this look is a win for me.

The jeans from Fashion to Figure are the highlight of this look. They have come a long way with their sizing. Once upon a time Fashion to Figure was hit or miss for me in terms of pants. In the past, I wouldn't have dared to try jeans from them based on past experiences but I have a few pair that I will be showcasing on the blog. These jeans run true to size but for me, the sizing is spot on and they fit over my butt and thighs, however the crotch is a lot lower on these jeans than I would like for it to be. Maybe on someone taller that would be amazing but I'm 5'2 for reference. If you are short and fuller figured like me these jeans probably won't be your favorite.

I will be back soon with more Fashion to Figure items to review for you guys!




Blazer- Torrid (old) 
Top- Ashley Stewart (sold out) 
Jeans- Fashion to Figure (Get Them Here)
Shoes- Lane Bryant 
Fringe Bag-Old
Lipstick: NYX Copenhagen x Nightmoth Liner
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

18 comments:

  1. Yaaaasss, Venessia! You better weeerk, lady...lol. I have the same pair of sunglasses on in my most recent two posts as well. Love this look, especially the plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kishina!!!! Yes we have so many style similarities!

      Delete
  2. Come thru boo!!! Those pants are haute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit on you and the red blazer is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the jeans look like they fit you perfectly! I'm scared of buying jeans online, my butt is huge and I need to try it on first lol and I'm loving those glasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My butt is huge too girl!!! I was the same way with ordering jeans online unfortunately in my area we don't have a F2F or a lot of stores in general so try on in person. I will say thier sizing is awesome now with jeans my only issue with these was the crotch other than that they did fit perfect!

      Delete
  5. Yes ma'am ! Love the pop of color in the jeans as well as those shades! Give them to meee !
    Great look!

    Check out my blog soon!
    TheSouthernMuse.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm sending them to you right now lol!!

      Delete
  6. Yes ma'am ! Love the pop of color in the jeans as well as those shades! Give them to meee !
    Great look!

    Check out my blog soon!
    TheSouthernMuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey yes! Tartan and fringe will be in heavy rotation this fall! I've been waiting to wear my fringe bag for the LONGEST!

    You look fly girl!

    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSSSSSSSS me too I've had this one for years!!!!

      Delete
  8. I think I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and get a pair of these jeans!!! Styled o perfection V!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!