Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2015

Leopard Blazer and A Chiffon Maxi Skirt

Hey guys,

The temps in my city are FINALLY cooling off in my city thank goodness!! To me, this is the temperature I would love for it to be year round. Not too hot and not cold....I hate cold weather with a passion but I am looking forward to the Fall Festivities, caramel apples, hot chocolate, kids dressed cute for Halloween and the whole nine.

I fade back to black during the Fall and Winter if you've noticed I've been wearing black a lot lately. I love all black clothing and a bold lip in the Winter but I'm going to inject color whenever I can to keep from boring you guys to death. As I stated in an earlier post, this Fall and Winter I am shopping my closet heavy and trying to keep from spending too much money on clothing. When I was looking through my closet I came back across this leopard blazer that I don't wear nearly enough and decided to pair it with this chiffon  maxi skirt from Chic and Curvy.

This skirt is perfect because it makes us short girls look taller and for the tall women it will be just the perfect length for you. It comes in blue, red, purple, and white as well for those of you looking for specific colors. It runs true to size and it is very figure flattering for those of us who care about that. This skirt will be heavy in rotation when I want to rock something easy but cute and I think it's perfect for vacations, cruises, etc.




Blazer- City Chic (old) 
Top- Ashley Stewart (Get it Here)
Chiffon Maxi- c/o Chic and Curvy (Get It Here)
Lipstick: Coloured Raine Cherry Blossom


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. Work girl!! Wearing our fave print of course I love all things Leeeeooopard...lol. You look amazing hon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yasssssssssss girl you know neither one of us will ever tire of leopard!!!!

      Delete
  2. You look awesome! Love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I do too it's my new favorite!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this look! You nailed it! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect look! Love it!

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous! You look beautiful
    http://www.foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is super chic! I love the leopard print blazer and that skirt is fab!!! Great styling per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely need this maxi in my fall wardrobe! ASAP!

    TheSouthernMuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Listen! Don't break my heart with these fabulous pieces you deem "old". I am dying over that blazer! Like...*dead*!!!!

    Why you so gorgeously fabulous???! *heart eyes*


    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in loveeee with this skirt! Super cute boo!! Xo

    Much love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!