Total Pageviews

Friday, August 28, 2015

Caped Leopard


This Fall my style is going to be super simple. I don't plan on buying very many new things and the things I purchase will mostly be basics and work-wear. My style these days is super relaxed, casual, and comfy and I want my Fall style to consist mostly of recycled pieces from the wardrobe I have already.

I am really really loving anything caped this Fall...from blazers to oversized cape tops, the flowy silhouettes really work with my figure and they are not only flattering but super comfy and chic. I am not embarrassed to say I will probably end up with tops on this style in 4 or 5 different colors before this season is over so I'm warning you in advance loll.

For this look I decided to wear leopard pumps, a tan tote, and leopard printed shades. Some people may think it's leopard overload but for me there is never too much leopard. This look was perfect for date night with my Hubby.



Top- UrbanOG (Get It Here)
Jeans- Torrid- Old 
Bag- Justfab (Get It Here)
Heels- Sam Edelman (sold out) 
Shades: Retro City Sunglasses (sold out)
Lips- Kat Von D Exorcism

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. I vote fabulous honey!! I love this caped outfit with of course yours (and my) favorite print as accessories. Simple, chic, effortless. Slaaaay diva :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous in this outfit and I am sure you will be rockin' the taupe one soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and unfortunately I didn't get the taupe one in my size before it sold out maybe it will come back!

      Delete
  3. As always you slay!!! Bravo Diva!!!

    Demita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply, relaxed, and comfy is definitely my go to style for Fall. I love this top on you!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this look is FABULOUS! I especially love the leopard print shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this look is FABULOUS! I especially love the leopard print shades!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!