Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Square-Printed In Color


Birthdays seem to come faster the older you get or maybe you're too busy living to count-down like we did when we were kids. Today I turn 32...and a lot of women are afraid to tell their age like it's a huge secret but for me I'm proud of it. Every year I've survived made me the woman I am today.

I've seen many friends and family leave this Earth long before me and everyday I wake to see another day I consider it a blessing. I have had triumphs and I've had my share of tragedy but in spite of it all I made it through. I love that saying broken crayons still color. I've found that you will never know where life will take you or what to expect, but I will face everything that comes my way with a smile and a burst of color because color makes me happy.  All I want to do on this day is enjoy my Husband and my family, eat something delicious, and just have an intimate dinner with the ones I love the most.

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!


Style-Note and Review: This dress was gifted c/o Chic and Curvy boutique. It is every bit as vibrant in person and the material is made a slinky, soft fabric that doesn't wrinkle nor does it cling to your problem areas. I love how it skim my tummy area and slims my curves. I also love the length of the sleeves for women who are not confident in baring their arms.The dress also features a split for the more daring divas that want to show some leg and for women like me that don't care to expose the leg you can adjust it so that the split is not visible. If you are short you may want to get it hemmed. I like how it falls tho. If you are tall and tired of too short maxis this would be perfect for you. I am 5'2 for reference. 



Dress- c/o Chic and Curvy Boutique (Get It Here)
Clutch- Old (similar here)
Lipstick- Kat Von D Lolita Liquid Lipstick


Until Next Time,
XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

25 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lovely!! You look absolutely gorge in this maxi dress...very pretty!

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Stunning!! Enjoy each and everyday like it is your Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I definitely try to make the most of everyday that's a must!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, this dress looks great on you!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bday girl ! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by girl!!! I appreciate it!

      Delete
  6. I love the perspective that you shared here! It's as beautiful as you! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you so much Tammie!!!!

      Delete
  7. so pretty my love
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the dress, hair and smile. Fabulous.

    Natasha B |fashionablyfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Happy belated BDay! This dress is so gorgeous! The colors are beautiful. It's giving me 70s realness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl these colors in this dress are ah-mazing!!!! So fab boo!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!