Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Off Day Denim


Lately, the struggle to keep blogging has been SO real.  It is so hot and humid in my City all I want to do is stay under the air conditioning, read, and relax. I have been keeping my Summer style easy breezy but still fashionable.

One thing I am starting to love for Summer is the color White. It's so cool looking and can go with just about anything. I love this flowy white top because it's so easy to throw on. I'm short so it's a little too long for me to wear with shorts but I paired it with my favorite denim jeans, a printed clutch, and some pointy toe blue flats. Perfect look for running around handling errands but still keeping it fashionable.

I can nver have too many statement clutches and this look is the reason way. Any basic look can be taken up a notch or two by just wearing the right accessories. I'll be back soon with more looks as I have a Birthday coming up in two weeks. Until then stay cool!!!

Top- Ashley Stewart (Similar Here)
Jeans- Torrid (old) 
Clutch- The Perfect Clutch 
Shoes- Lane Bryant 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

18 comments:

  1. nice outfit and clutch
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/for-every-memorable-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all of their tops are very flattering! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I too love white in the summer and you look lovely in this top. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl, that clutch is popping.. You look gorgeous
    xoxoxo
    www.missblizzers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I really love a white/denim combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!!!! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Girl I've been struggling with blogging too! It's soooo hot and I've been on a laid back styling vibe lately. Loving this look and that awesome clutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes you are in the South too so I KNOW you know what I mean!! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. That clutch is the perfect compliment to this look. It really pops!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl who are you telling! The struggle is definitely real with this heat. You look fab though! I love the colors of the clutch with the white top! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I love this look! Casual yet chic! Work boo

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!