Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 23, 2015

GarnerStyle for RebDolls

In Case you have been living under a rock, GarnerStyle has collaborated with Rebdolls and the collection looks freaking amazing!

This "Windswept"  Maxi Skater skirt retails for 39.99 and goes up to size 5x. Get It Here


This "First Watch" maxi skirt retails for 39.99 and goes up to a size 5x. Get It Here


The adrift tailored pants retails at 49.50 and goes up to size 5x. Click Here to Get Them

I honestly love every item I've seen from her collection. I'm here for stripes and she has so many gorgeous stripes pieces!! The items I chose here are my top picks but she has more crop tops, skirts and dresses in her collection that I love as well. Make sure to check it out at Rebdolls.com before they all sell out! 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i must say that i just adore the stripped skirt and those white pants :)
    Keep up the good work^^

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!