Total Pageviews

Monday, June 29, 2015

The Asymmetrical Peplum

One of this Summer's hottest trends is the asymmetrical peplum top. I love it because in my wardrobe the peplum is fast becoming  a work wardrobe staple for me so the cut of this peplum is more dressy for a night on the town or date-night.

This peplum top that I'm wearing c/o Chic and Curvy is now my favorite. I love the super thick scuba material it's made of. It's thick and stretchy and has a slight sheen to it. It comes in several colors but to keep from going on pink overload I decided to go with the black. I felt like I can pair with more things in the black and you guys know I am all about remixing my items to get the most wear out of them in my wardrobe.

Speaking of remixing, I decided to pull back out my leopard skirt I last wore on the blog with a pink blazer. This is my favorite leopard skirt and when I want to make a statement it's one of first things I always consider. To me, you can never go wrong with leopard print. I kept everything simple and decided to add a thin metal belt for that little something extra.

Make sure you check out Chic and Curvy if you want some head turning night on the town looks. They have a sale going on right now for 15 percent off with the code July0415. You could get this in Blue for your patriotic 4th of July looks!


Top- c/o Chic and Curvy (Get It Here)
Skirt- Boohoo - Old(similar here)
Belt- Taken from Lane Bryant Jumpsuit of mine
Pumps- Jessica Simpson 
Lipstick- Heroine

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

24 comments:

  1. Looove it!! I've been wanting to try one of those peplum tops. They're so pretty and chic and you slayed this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo haute!!! Love the top and the way you styled it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to the leopard and that fabulous peplum top. You look ready for date night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so original your top!
    I never saw a peplum like this!

    XOXO

    Cami

    Paillettes&Champagne

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love everything about this top!
    ~Saprina
    www.SaprinaSays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and I'm obsessed with your hair!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the hair and loving the outfit. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The peplum top is very pretty; I like the asymmetrical cut. Have a great 4th of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I really enjoyed the Holiday I got a lot of relaxing in!

      Delete
  9. I've been seeing that top around...definitely need to try it out! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would definitely rock it girl!! Thanks for dropping by! ♥

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!