Total Pageviews

Monday, June 1, 2015

Tea Party

My sister's Birthday is coming up and one of the parties she planned was a tea party. I was super excited about it and decided to dress the Southern Belle part for it. I chose this super old fit and flare dress...paired it with a kimono.......and wore coordinating pink flats.

I was running almost late and had no time to take pics with the good camera so I had my Husband to snap these quick Iphone shots for IG. If you follow any of my other social media pages you've already seen this look but for those who don't I didn't want to leave you out.



Dress- Eshakti
Shoes- Lane Bryant 
Cardigan - City Chic 
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9 comments:

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!