Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2015

Tribal Maxis and Kimonos


Hey guys,

How have you been doing? I've literally been in a funk lately. I really haven't felt like doing much of anything besides reading and being a recluse. If it wasn't for my Husband, I literally would go nowhere I just haven't felt like doing much of anything. Everything just seems like a hassle.

As far as clothing choices, they have been reflecting my mood and I have just been picking up no hassle, easy to wear, comfortable items. You guys know I love a good maxi dress and anything I love I buy in complete excess so I am wearing yet another maxi dress (that I don't need) . I had to buy this dress when it came back on the site because last year it sold out and like they say nothing haunts you like the things you didn't buy. I decided to pair it with this chiffon black Kimono that I've had since last Summer but actually forgot about until I moved and found a lot of old items.

I love this maxi dress mostly for the print I am tribal print crazy...but I also love the faux wrap front and the belt that cinches in the waist. It definitely in my opinion slims a curvy frame.

I know that my style isn't the most trendsetting nowadays but I hope that for those of you that are looking for everyday wear or "real life" looks that my blog can continue to inspire you.

Kimono- City Chic - Old (similar here)
Dress- Forever 21 + (Get It Here)




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

14 comments:

  1. This dress is absolutely gorge love! Love the print and the vibrant colors. Maxi's are really my go-to in the warmer months...that's literally all I wear.

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's my newest fave!! They are mine too they are so easy to wear and so no fuss!

      Delete
  2. Love this Venessia! Like you, I've kind of been in a funk lately as well. It's gonna be okay, girl. Just keep doing you and showing those who need inspiration for "real everyday" style. Not everybody is "coint" honey...lol. I know I'm not so, keep inspiring. I'm here for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kishina I've just been I guess kind of depressed lately it came on nearing Mother's Day. Thank you so much for continuing to support and I'm glad my (what the Internet would call basic) style is still inspiring someone out there. I keep going back and forth on continuing to blog but for now I'm going to keep pushing through this funk.

      Delete
  3. Its a great and fitting colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tribal print and you look comfy & chic in this dress. You should wear this again and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I most definitely will have this dress on extreme repeat! loll

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!