Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2015

Casually Caped

This past weekend was so gorgeous I just had to take advantage of it and get out of the House. Most people get out of the house on weekends but normally weekends are reserved for housecleaning, reading, and just enjoying my Home and date nights for us are usually done during the week since my Husband's off days fall during the week.

I had a lunch and mall date with my sister on this day and later that night we hosted our first house party for the big fight (and yes I was on team MayWeather wooooppppp) so I wanted a look that could literally go from day to night and could function comfortably but still look stylish.

I rarely wear jeans or flats on the blog and I'm trying to incorporate more casual looks because I know a lot of you are not into heels. With flats I prefer them to have a pointy toe.....and lately I have been finding flats that I really like and that I can wear for style as well as function.

I pulled out this cape blazer that I LOVEEEE and paired it with a leopard printed top, skinny jeans, and pink flats for a pop of color. I also grabbed my favorite structured black handbag. This look is simple but I liked the way it turned out.


 Blazer - Ashley Stewart (Get It Here)
Top- Ashley Stewart (sold out)
Jeans- Torrid (old) 
Shoes- Lane Bryant (Get It Here)
Bag- JustFab 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Pink and leopard print is one of the best combinations ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lady!! You and I have a fond love for our pink and leopard print...lol. And you look fabulous in those jeans honey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do separately or all together I can never get enough! lollll Thank you!!!!!

      Delete
  3. love the Blazer and the pop of pink girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fab!! love the cap
    and I'm in love with your lipstick color ^^
    xoxo
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It's Mac Heroine mixed with currant liner by the way!

      Delete
  5. The pink shoes were a nice touch.love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they are so comfortable too!

      Delete
  6. Wondering what body type you are? I love your looks. As a big woman who is frustrated with shopping, I don't know if this would be right for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a mixture of a pear and an apple shape...leaning more towards pear shape. I think this look will flatter any body type.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!