Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2015

Canadian Tuxedos (Plus Size)

Hi guys,

I hope you are having a great Memorial Day.The forecast had the chance of rain here set at 90 percent so we did our festivities this weekend and I took the opportunity to get a quick blog post in.

I told you guys I have been feeling like wearing nothing but comfortable stuff and this day was no exception. I decided to try my hand at the summer version of the Canadian tuxedo(denim on denim). I paired some jeans with a sleeveless denim tunic top and added pink shoes, a colorful cluth, and a pink inspired makeup look to bring the look together. Nothing fancy just a simple weekend look.

I wore this shirt AGAIN the next day (don't act like you haven't done it) with some black leggings, black flats, and a black embellished belt to cinch my waist and it was just as cute. It'd be safe to day this top will be HEAVY in my Summer throw on and go wardrobe.

I hope you guys like this look.

Stylenote: This top fits true to size no need to size up, but it wrinkles VERY easily.

Top- Ashley Stewart (Get it Here)
Jeans- Torrid (old) 
Shoes- Jessica Simpon
Clutch- Charming Charlie (old) 


8 comments:

  1. You look beautiful dear, perfect outfit for the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pop of pink is just beautiful on your denim on denim look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Venessia! Love this, especially the pop of pink with your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top! I am ordering it right now!!!!! So cute

    ~Saprina
    www.SaprinaSays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! It's so versatile!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!