Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2015

The Long Wrap Dress

Wrap dresses are universally flattering on every body type...but especially on fuller figured women. I was dying to blog this dress for you guys last week but the rainy, dreary, gloomy weather didn't permit it. On this day the sun was out so bright it was almost too bright and hot to blog (welcome to Mississippi where it goes straight from Winter to Summer) but I made it work.

I am falling back in love with brights so I decided wear shoes in the same color as the dress and pop it with a bright green clutch. This dress is super classy with a hint of sexy with the low cleavage and the optional slit. My legs leave much to be desired so I'm less inclined to wear a high split but for my leggy curvy girls this dress can be adjusted so the high split is more visible. You tall girls would love this I have to wear heels with it so if you are tall and want a long dress this one is for you.

I will be shopping my closet heavy this Spring/Summer for accessories. When new seasons come in we can be tempted to spend recklessly and get all new things but chances are we already have cute things we can mix and match with different looks. I don't mind my readers seeing me in the same accessories with different looks......I shop my closet to get the most out of my items.

Stylenote: This dress is very soft and flowy....it doesn't stick to you. You can push the sleeves up for a 3/4 sleeve look if you desire and it also features a high split. If you are my height around 5'2 you will need heels...if you are tall this will be perf for you. If I could I would own this dress in all the colors.

This dress was provided for review but it did not change or alter my opinion on it.
Dress- c/o ChicandCurvy.com Get It Here
Clutch- Asos (old) 
Lipstick- Flat Out Fabulous- MAC 




19 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! LOVE the color. You can never go wrong with pink...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ikr you know pink is both of our favorite color!

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous darling! This color really suits you and that dress is great! I need one!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roni and yes you do I can totally see you in this!

      Delete
  3. Where to start? Where to start? Of course you fabulous from head to toe! Of course I LOVE that wrap dress! And of course I love the neon clutch you paired with this dress. This look has given me life on a Monday, girl. Yaaassss!

    Drea
    thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks Drea!!!! I'm glad I could give you life dahhhling!

      Delete
  4. Wowzer! I LOVE that dress in you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hottie!!. . . Love this dress on you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look truly Gorgeous! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl you look stunning. I been eyeing this dress for a minute and seeing your post confirmed y I must have it lol. Does the dress run true to size? I know it runs long but did you order in 1x or 2x ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It definitely runs true to size and I got this in a 3x but I could have gotten my normal size of a 2x.

      Delete
  8. The dress is radiant, and gorg!

    suckafreetees.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest long wrap dress is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!