Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Simple Sundays


Sunday I posted this photo on my Instagram and also on my Facebook fan-page with outfit deets but for those of you who don't follow me on other social media outlets I wanted to be sure you didn't miss out. I was headed out for Sunday brunch and only had time to take a quick photo and not an actual "blog shoot". (Really my Husband was ready to go and eat and was NOT excited about taking pics lollll)

This look will pretty much be my simple days go to look easy casual look.......kimono and a maxi skirt. I absolutely love maxi skirts and I'm hoping to find more colors but you know when I saw this one in pink I had to snag it.

What is your casual days uniform?


Kimono- Old Forever 21 
Skirt - Boohoo Plus Get It Here

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. You look Lovely. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you enjoy yours as well!

      Delete
  2. I love that skirt. Perfect color for spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Of course I looooove it with pink. Your kimono is similar to the style I'm wearing in my latest blog post! Thanks for sharing. And tell hubby he knooows us fashionistas want our pics taken....lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kishina!!!! Girl he knows you know they want to be stubborn sometimes and he was hungry! lolllllllllll

      Delete
  4. lovely look!! I want your kimono so bad ^^
    please go check my blog, thx !
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!