Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Essential: The Striped Maxi

One of my favorite Spring/Summer essentials is a maxi. I love them in all prints, colors, and styles because they are super easy to throw on and go but still look put together. This maxi because of the low cut front, I wouldn't wear to the office but I definitely will be rocking this on date nights, and summer outings.

I have an anniversary mini vacay coming up and this will be one of my looks. I hate trying to blog on vacation so I will be pre-shooting some of the looks I plan to wear so you guys can have an idea of what I will be rocking on vacay because I tend to keep my vacation moments as part of our personal photo collection. I think in the social media age, we share so many of our private moments we don't realize that sometimes we need to scale back and save some of those memories and moments. I truly like to unplug as much as possible on vacay and just truly enjoy being in the moment.

This maxi is black and white striped so I kept it simple and paired it with a black blazer and pulled out my Neon clutch I last wore on the blog for my 30th. Black and white with a pop of color never gets old for me and it definitely never goes out of style.

StyleNote: This dress runs big so order down a size and if you are short like me you may need to get it hemmed it runs super long. 

Maxi Dress- Forever 21+ (Get It Here)
Blazer- Torrid - Old 
Clutch- Asos (old) 
Lipstick- Milani Violent Volt + Nightmoth Liner by MAC

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sing!! It's super comfy and flattering!

      Delete
  2. That dress is beautiful ! Have a nice time with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this on u and the pop of color with the bag n lip is everything!!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow neon was a genius pop of color! I agree with you about scaling back on social media and preserving certain memories just for yourself during special occasions like vacation. I tend to do that during the holiday season.

    Drea
    thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! Yes especially during the Holidays I like to put my phone down and just enjoy my family.

      Delete
  5. It is my one hope in life that my boobs sit that high in pictures!! Lol You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lollllllllllllllllllllllllll thanks girl!!!!!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!