Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Leopard (Continued) : The Printed Blazer

Hi guys!!!!!

I missed you guys so much and I didn't intend for a week break from blogging to turn into almost a month away.  I really appreciate the ones who asked when I was going to return (Hey Drea girl!! (thedreadaily.com) ...a lot of times when I ponder if I want to keep blogging comments like that let me know people truly read my posts. The weather was colder than we are used to in Mississippi (we had snow and ice here and we NEVER have either of those) and I am not about that freezing for blog photos life......it's not as easy as some bloggers make it look to blog in the Winter. I have a ton of respect for bloggers that do it in the ice and snow.

Now that the temps are going back to normal, the sun is back shining, and Daylight Savings time is right around the corner I hope to blog a little more consistently going into the Spring and Summer. As you can see my leopard obsession is still going strong and when I was shopping my closet for a Big Krit Concert my Husband and I went to, I rediscovered this leopard blazer I had purchased and forgotten all about. I bought it on an end of Summer sale last year for a cool 20 bucks. Since I found it in my closet I swear I've been wearing it everywhere. For this outing I paired it with a black bodycon dress and some cobalt pumps.


Blazer- City Chic (old)
Black Bodycon Dress- Asos (old) (similar here)
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Clutch- Old (similar here)
Lipstick (currant liner + rebel lipstick both from MAC) 


Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. THATS A LOVELY BLAZER DEAR
    new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/booties.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venessia you are amazing in this! Of course we both share a love for anything leopard printed. Glad to see you're back. I was beginning to worry about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kishina!!!! Yes we do girlie I'm a leopard-a-holic!

      Delete
  3. It's a lovely combination and you look so radiant. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You have a blessed weekend as well!

      Delete
  4. Hey Doll,

    Glad you're back! Love that blazer.....and those pumps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!! I got them from DSW awhile back.

      Delete
  5. Yay, you came back and slayed! I loves me a good structured blazer, especially if it's leopard print. Looking forward to more of your style posts. (PS: Thanks for the shout out!)

    Drea
    thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!! Yes it's sooo hard to find structured blazers in my size so when I do it's on!!! I'll be sure to try to keep them coming and ur welcome xoxoxo!!!

      Delete
  6. I like animal print everything and this is such a cute jacket. I love the cobalt blue shoes with it. too cute.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you here and you look fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!