Total Pageviews

Monday, March 9, 2015

Fashion Find: Plus Size Pink Blazer


Hi guys,

Since my recent post with the pink blazer and the leopard printed pencil skirt, a lot of you have expressed that you have been on the hunt for a pink blazer. Well look no more.....


I found this gorgeous pink blazer on Ashley Stewart and it is available in all sizes right now. Bright colored blazers are hard to find in plus size so jump on this while you can!! This blazer can be paired with a multitude of things and to me it's an absolute must for a Spring wardrobe (but I may be biased because pink is my favorite color)  It also comes in black. 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous pink blazer. So pretty and perfect for this time of year
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!