Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 8, 2015

BodyCon + Fur Plus Size Valentine's Day Look #2

Hey guys!!

Valentine's Day is approaching so this is the 2nd look in my Vday lookbook series. I shopped my closet for this look. I chose this bodycon dress because of the XOXO print on it...I topped it off with a fur for a layer of warmth ....and added a red pump and a red lippie for that extra pop.

I hope you guys enjoyed this look. See ya soon!


Dress- Asos- old
Fur Vest- Ashley Stewart
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Lippie- Mac RiriWoo (LE) 

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. Perfect choice for valentine's day.You look fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely body con on you! And you can never go wrong with red lips on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Love it from head to toe!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes maam!!!!

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes maam!!!!

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!