Total Pageviews

Monday, January 26, 2015

Plus Size Casual Valentine's Day Look : Pink Leopard


How many of you are still on track with those resolutions? We are going into a new month soon so stay strong ladies and remember take it one day at a time.

I know Valentine's Day is coming up and some of you may be scrambling for looks to wear out with someone special or a girls night out. Whatever the occasion is, I wanted to come to you with some outfit ideas in the coming weeks.

This look is for the woman who wants a casual look but still wants a pop of pink or red to celebrate the festivities. I shopped my closet for this look with all old pieces so I'm positive most of you can go to your closet and find something similar using this look as inspiration. As you know my favorite color is pink so I decided to incorporate it into this look. I just paired a black cami, a black blazer, some boyfriend jeans, basic pumps, and a pink leopard infinity scarf with a clutch that happened to match perfectly.

I finished this look off with my new favorite pink lipstick Viva Glam Miley Cyrus. I wasn't sure if it would be brown girl friendly but I love it....pair it with Mac Chestnut liner to make it more wearable.


Blazer- Torrid (Get It Here)
Cami- Forever 21+ 
Scarf -Old DIY (Get Similar Here)
Jeans- Torrid (Get Similar Here)
Shoes- Jessica Simpson 
Clutch- Lulus (old)



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

18 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am!! I'm here for that pop of pink! Also my favorite color. Looove the blazer and boyfriend denim. I'm wearing a blazer and denim as well on the blog today. Only I don't look as fabulous as you do. Rock on, girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kishina!!! I bet you look just as fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Love It Hun! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I just bought a blazer from torrid yesterday. I've been very apprehensive about them since they can sometimes make me look bulky, so wish me luck! I also have those boyfriend jeans as well, also a new discovery; great minds huh!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Torrid blazers they are made from ponte material that shapes to your figure unlike those stiff blazers that can look bulky. I hope it works for you and yes I LOVE these jeans and I want to get them in dark wash too!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

      Delete
  4. Love it!

    The fact that you shopped your closet is the kicker! Those are great pieces and you never know what you've got until you put em all together huh?


    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes I'm all about saving these coins in 2015!!! You are so right we have so much stuff that we never realize go together until we shop our closets!!

      Delete
  5. When I saw your selfie on Instagram a couple days ago I was hoping that you'd do a full look to show off that lipstick with an OOTD. I really like the boyfriend jeans + blazer combo - super casual but still grown woman and chic. Fab!

    thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Drea!!! I was definitely going for grown woman chic! I'm glad you got to see a full look with the lipstick and I know you are a lipstick lover I haven't seen you in many pinks but I think you would love this one!! Thanks for stopping by as always!!!! I appreciate it!

      Delete
  6. Cute. I see we are on the same wave-length with this look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful ! I love the pop of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing. Loving the pink accents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Especially this cute scarf! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!