Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

I hope that this year is filled with prosperity, peace, and progress for all of my readers. I don't do New Year's resolutions anymore because I try to make goals daily and work toward those goals everyday so majority of the time by the time the next year arrives.....I have already implemented my plans and already working towards them.

I just want to continue being a better wife to my Husband, continue to excel in my career, and read more books (for those of you who don't know I am an avid reader). The rest of my goals I will share once they come to fruition. I love putting things out into the Universe but I've learned that sometimes it's best not to share every single thing you are trying/planning to do because not everyone will support or be happy for you...dream killers are real. As far as what I plan to wear in 2015..I will dress casual more often, try to wear more color, and continue to let my 30's style evolve.

On to my outfit, last night we celebrated NYE with dinner and a small intimate house party.....I could have dressed a little more casual for the House Party but I decided to get super festive and bring in the New Year super glam to set the tone for the rest of this year. I wore a chick black wrap top peplum top, with my sequin skirt that I got from Asos last year, and some simple black pumps. I wore a pink lippie to bring out the pink in my skirt and I also changed back to straighter hair.


Top- Boohoo (Get it Here)
Skirt- Asos -last year (old)(Similar here)
Shoes-Jessica Simpson

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

16 comments:

  1. Happy Healthy 2015 to you. I love this look on you and that skirt is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit. Super fun! I totally agree with you when it comes to putting out wishes to the universe but I need to do better with not sharing too much. I've always known that by sharing sometimes things don't come true and reading your post kind of gave me that aha moment. I'll keep things to myself until my wishes comes true. Happy new year doll

    ♥ Giselle Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I'm glad my post gave you some perspective on that....Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  3. I love that skirt! Happy New Year!

    ~Educated Glamour Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous !! you know you are the queen of peplums.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous lady! Love the look..so fun and perfect for the occasion!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peplum + sequins? Yes ma'am! You look beautiful here. And I like the hot pink lips, too. Much success in being a better wife to your husband, reading more, and continuing to excel in your career. Happy 2015!

    www.thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roni!! Happy 2015 to you as well!!!

      Delete
  7. Fiercccee from your hair to feet. Gorgeoys!!!

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all over your skirt.
    Happy New year darling

    https://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok see i told you, your dressed up looks are always on point! This sequin skirt is everything!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!