Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cream, Leopard, and OxBlood


The weather here is so crazy one day it's cold enough for trench coats..the next day it's only cold enough for a light cardigan but I'm not complaining at all. Yesterday the weather was so beautiful I just had to take advantage of the pretty day and get out and about. This year I'm staying true to my personal style and lately I'm leaning towards cute but comfy looks.

Pencil skirts are my favorite so it should be no surprise that this looks includes one. I paired it with a basic black cami top, a cream long-line cardigan and my favorite print infinity scarf...leopard of course. This look is everything I want my 30s style to keep encompassing...effortlessly chic. To finish the look off I wore my structured black bag. This look is simple but hopefully you find it "blog-worthy". Oh and did I mention I shopped my closet for this look? #winning


Cardigan- Ashley Stewart 
Scarf- DSW 
Skirt- Boohoo
Bag- Justfab
Cami- Forever 21+ 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

16 comments:

  1. You rocked this look, I especially like the cream cardigan!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here for this look! I love a good pencil skirt; they're the most flattering on any body type. Also, I can picture this look with a denim jacket instead of the cardigan for a more casual look.

    thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drea and I agree the pencil skirt makes everyone look fab! I def will rock a variation of this look in the Spring with a denim jacket!! Great idea!

      Delete
  3. You nailed it, Venessia! Love the mix of oxblood and leopard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oxblood & Leopard, yes LAWD! You look great!

    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely look girl!! The scarf, skirt, purse, everything!!! Do check out my latest post.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a gorgeous outfit and perfect for work!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!