Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Fur, Leopard, and Sequins....Christmas 2014


Hi guys,

I just wanted to drop in and wish you guys a very Merry Christmas. Today is special for us because it's the first Christmas we are spending in our new Home. I cooked a huge spread today and we've been shooting fireworks all day. It's been a very low key Christmas with only our small little family. We wanted it to be just us this year.

I chose a casual but chic look...something easy to throw on that still made a statement. I paired a basic 3/4 sleeve top with my fur vest and some boyfriend jeans. For drama I added leopard pumps and my favorite Holiday sequin handbag.


and one of my Husband and I in front of our tree.

 Top- City Chic (Get it Here)
Vest- Ashley Stewart (Get it Here)
Jeans- Torrid (sold out) 
Pumps- Sam Edelman 
Handbag- Aldo (old)

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

21 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And loving the vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving this look girl!! Merry Christmas!

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete
  3. You look fabulous! I have really been searching for a vest like that!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I know how you feel it took me FOREVER to find one in black in my size! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh you guys look wonderful. Happy holidays to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Happy Holidays to you as well Shelly!!!!

      Delete
  5. Glad to know that you and your husband had enough time to get your tree up for the holiday in the new house. And of course, you look fab as always! Sequins, fur, and leopard print? Yaass!

    www.thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drea yes we got it up at the very last minute I was so glad!!! Yaaasssss at first I was hesitant to wear it all together and then I thought why not?!!!

      Delete
    2. You wear it well! The denim casualizes (yep, just made that word up!) the ensemble so it works.

      Delete
  6. Looks like a good time at your house and I love that handbag. . .Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we had an amazing time!!! Thank you and Happy New Year to you and yours as well!

      Delete
  7. Werk girl! Hope you have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very chic look! Love the vest and the leopard print pumps definitely brought along the drama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look. Hope you had a merry Christmas. That bag is total fabness. Happy New Year.

    Natasha B|fashionablyfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really did have a Merry Christmas!!! Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!