Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fab Find Of The Day - One Shoulder Peplum Top


Hi guys,

I know I haven't been posting as often but I'm still settling into my new home and honestly Home Decor has been taking over my shopping addiction. I have been glancing at things here and there and I thought I'd share this beautiful on shoulder peplum top I found over on Asos with you guys. It's no secret that I'm a peplum lover. I won't be getting this one but I sure hope one of you do!!!!

If you are still looking for party looks for Christmas or New Year's I think this would definitely fit the bill.






Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. That's what happened to me when I moved into my home. Less focus on fashion and I was stalking home interior stores, lol. Cute top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice stylish purple one shoulder western kurti looks really awesome on women.It looks gorgeous on party or special occasion like gathering or festival.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!