Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Early Christmas- A New Home

I told you guys that I would be letting you in on more of my personal life outside of fashion. It's ironic that I share my style weekly, but sharing anything personal via social media kind of creeps me out. What most people don't know about me is I'm social but I'm also anti-social in a way. I know of  lots of people and lots of people know of me, but I'm not a person that is quick to make friends or generally divulge anything uber personal via social media or in person.I think because writing is my first love I prefer to journal private moments and not use social media as a literal online journal of things that I think should remain private (we all know those tmi people that overshare wayyyy too much)  I am trying to change that and let my readers see a little bit more of me and my life outside of my fashion choices. 

This is one of the first posts of it's kind on my blog and it's totally out of my element, but if you follow me on IG you guys saw that my Husband and I became Homeowners today. We had a 5 year plan of things we wanted to accomplish and we accomplished all of those things but Home ownership was at the very top of the list so it was the goal that I was most proud of reaching today. We are now revising our new 5 year plan and looking forward to accomplishing more of our goals in the future. 

This is the home we just bought and a few candids of my Husband and I after we closed on it. As most if you know we don't have kids yet and we only have a small dog so it's more than enough space for us three  I hope you guys enjoyed this personal moment from my life and I hope to share more with you in the future. 

Do you make a 5 year plan?
Do you actively work towards those goals? 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

27 comments:

  1. Awwwww congratulations. What a beautiful home! We're on a 5-year plan that's very similar, starting with our wedding in a few weeks. I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Allison!!!! I hope you share a few of your wedding photos I know you will make such a beautiful bride!!!!!!!! I wish you and your soon be Hubby all the best!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new home! God is good and favors those He loves. I wish you guys many years of happiness and memories in your blessing. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand a blogger's need to protect their privacy, but I love to hear about their personal lives too! Congrats on the purchase of your home and accomplishing your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Dapne I am definitely going to try to be a little more open with my personal life because I do appreciate all of my readers.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to the both of you...or should I say the three of you on your brand new home! That is truly a blessing! I don't comment much but I'm always reading and looking at your fashion style.

    You've made me think that I and my mate should sit down and write out our 5 year plan...one of which is marriage. THANKS!!!!!!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly!!!!!! Yes the 5 year plan definitely helps. My Husband said when we were dating I was one of the few women to ever ask him where he saw himself in 5 years and that made a huge impact on how we planned for our future once we got serious and were thinking of marriage and where we wanted to be. I can't wait to hear more and you and your mate in the future!!!

      Delete
  5. YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!! Congratulations to your family!! That's an awesome accomplishment!! Wishing you much happiness in your new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats love!!! What a major goal to knock off of your list! All the Best!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats darling ! I hope you really enjoy this next chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS. . . on to new plans and acceptance of new blessings. You both did good in planning and preparing, so kudos to you both. Not to worry. . .sharing is caring at least that's my view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! You're right sharing is definitely caring and I'm going to do better.

      Delete
  9. I am so happy for you V!!! This is amazing and God's blessings are so bountiful! I am going to try the 5 year plan. I did one 6 years ago and I haven't done another one. I am going to do that again! So inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeniese!!! The 5 year plan truly works for me!!!!

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on the new house!! The feeling that you got after you signed all the papers and were given the keys is scary/amazing!! Enjoy planning for the next 5 years. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!