Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Curvy Holiday Series Part 3: Holiday Social Party


Today is the last installment of the Curvy Holiday Series. For today's look we decided to put together a look for a Holiday Social Party. I'm going to be honest...I'm not very social anymore like I used to be when I was single and ready to mingle so the majority of my Holiday parties are either work related or a family and friends type gathering. I don't do club looks per se because I don't go to clubs anymore. My Husband and I like to go and check out live bands and things of that nature when we step out so this was actually a look from last night's date night but I do think that it can be a look for a Holiday Social Party as well.

I paired my sequin blazer from last year with a plain black cami and a black peplum skirt I've had since last year. I don't think you can do anything wrong with sequins and "leather".Nothing about this look is new except the shoes that I purchased this Fall, so instead of running out to buy Holiday attire take a look in your closet and you might be surprised to see what you can find that you already own to create looks with.


Sequin Blazer- Get It Here
Cami- Forever 21

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers that did this look as well:

Pepper of Pretty Plus Pep
Jeniese of The Jenesaisquoi
Bianca of Curvaceously Bee
Rebequita of http://rebequitasfashionblog.blogspot.com

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

19 comments:

  1. YASSSSS!!! You look fabulous! I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la. . . .FIERCE!! I love this look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the way you sparkle. I was telling myself, you were going to find a black and white tux and show out! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure wish I could find one!!!!!!!!!!!! lolllllllllllllll Thanks Pep!!!

      Delete
  4. So fabbb!!! I love the whole outfit. The dash of sequin and pop of red to the outfit really gives it the holiday vibe. Your hair & makeup are on point as well.

    Happy Holidays!!

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaassss! Here for this entire look. Because of the sequins and pop of red on the feet, you don't have to do much else in terms of accessorizing. Beautiful!

    www.thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayayay U changed your blog layout I love it!!! Babe u look amaze n thx for the continous support Merry Xmas

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm working on it!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. I don't do the club either hun. You look great and I love the sequined blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, that would be one fab NYE outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!