Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WorkWear Wednesday: The Structured White Shirt ft Foxcroft

Hi guys,

I'm back with part two of my Foxcroft review. Today I'm talking about the importance of a structured white top. Every woman needs a staple white top with structure in her wardrobe..they can be worn to the office, with distressed jeans, and the list goes on. The thing I love about this Foxcroft top is that it is high quality fabric, structured yet it has some stretch and makes it comfortable for it to wear and not tight or binding. On me it looks better belted than it does not belted but that's my personal opinion. I also love the sleeve length...for some reason long sleeve collar shirts feel uncomfortable to me but this one with the 3/4 sleeve length is perfect for me and doesn't feel constricting.

If you want to spice up your work attire a bit, add embellishments or animal print to your look. For this look I added a belt with embellishments, a structured bag, and incorporated a subtle animal print with my shoes. I kept my makeup very fresh with neutal colored lips. I love colored lips but when I'm at work I tend to stick with nudes lipsticks and glosses for everyday wear.
Top- Foxcroft (get it here)
Short- Boohoo (Get It Here)
Belt- Asos (ancient) 
Bag-JustFab
Shoes- Sam Edelman

14 comments:

  1. Loving your hair! You look great hun ;)
    artbecomesyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. This look can be layered and styled so many ways for the office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute...i'm always inspired by your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and the feeling is definitely mutual!

      Delete
  4. I tried envisioning this look without the belt, and it just didn't look right in my head. So I think there's something to a waist belt when you're wearing such a structured blouse. Lovely look!

    Drea | www.thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I tried it without it and it looked super old lady in my my head! lolllll Thanks Drea!!!

      Delete
    2. Lol at "old lady" - more like conservative church lady! Lol

      Delete
  5. Curvy chic chick. Nice hair. Nice shades. Nice outfit. and the belt.

    https://emeraldfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look....Will try it on me!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!