Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Look For Less: Aminah Abdul Jillil Pumps for Less



I know a lot of you are getting ready for the Holidays and looking for fabulous shoes to complete your outfits. The Aminah Abdul Jillil pumps have been one of the Internet's most lust-worthy pumps especially after they were featured on the Fashion Bomb Daily. For a designer shoe the price was low compared to other designer price points, but I've found an even better steal on an inspired pump.


The Hadley pump from Justfab is only 40.00 and looks very similar to the Aminah Jillil pump. I've heard that the designer pump was very painful to walk in so I'd rather spend 40 than 200 and be uncomfortable if I had to choose. Are you feeling the inspired pump? It also comes in black.

Click Here To Get The Inspired Pump

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. I just got them in red and they are very comfortable compared to my black Aminah Jillil's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will slay these!!!!!! Thanks for the info on the comfort!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's spot on! If my ankles weren't so thick (LOL), I'd splurge on these. They're definitely statement makers.

    Drea | www.thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I'm not sure how they work with my ankles either but they sure look great!!!!

      Delete
  3. I want! I can see myself strutting into a NYE party with either the red or black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasssssssssssssss I can't wait to see!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks soooo much for this girl!! I always wanted these pumps but can't afford it!
    Thanks uuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur welcome girlie!!!!!! I'm glad you dropped by!!!!

      Delete
  5. Nice shoes and price! I am sorry I cannot wear them, but looking forward to see you in yours. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I don't think I will get these I was just passing along the deal for someone interested.

      Delete
  6. $4o for the steal? That's a very great alternative and it looks just as beautiful as the splurge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!