Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Shades of Grey: The Faux Fur

Between packing for an upcoming move and avoiding the unusual cold weather we had for awhile,  I haven't been really motivated to take blog pics lately but when our temps got back to normal this weekend I decided to come out of hibernation. Sometimes bloggers just have to take a step back and take a break....and going into the New Year I will be less focused on sticking to a certain schedule and learn to take time off from blogging when I feel that it is necessary. It can be very time consuming especially when you are balancing a career, a marriage, and life in general.  I don't talk a lot about my personal life on any social media platforms but for those of you who faithfully read my blog and take the time to comment I am going to try to let you guys get to know more of me.

On to my look, I have really been falling in love with the color gray this Fall. In the past I always liked it but didn't buy much of it. As my style continues to evolve, I have been buying more functional basics and I just happened this day to pair this gray faux fur vest with my gray pencil skirt that is one of my workweek basics. To break up the gray I wore a basic 3/4 sleeve black top and paired it with basic black pumps and my favorite everyday black bag.
Vest- Ashley Stewart  (Get It Here)
Skirt- Boohoo (Get It Here)
Top- City Chic (Get It Here)
Pumps- Jessica Simpson 
Handbag- Justfab (Get It Here)

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

19 comments:

  1. Grey is having a moment and you Rock this look! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V! You have the flyest pencil skirts EVER! Your lip color is FRESH TO DEF!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!!!! I have an unhealthy obsession with pencil skirts lolll!!!

      Delete
  3. Loving it!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous look! The vest looks lightweight and easy to wear. PS. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more about your personal life, aside from fashion. :)

    Drea | www.thedreadaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drea!! It is definitely light and easy to wear!! I will definitely try to do better and let readers more into my life.

      Delete
  5. LOVE IT! And your lipstick is popping~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its like you took this look right out of my head! I've been thinking of a grey palette lately. Love the vest. You look great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just did a post on monochrome grey look. Love this look and vest :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog
    I'm following, follow me if you can?
    There has Followers, Fan Page, Lookbook, Instagran and Twitter for you to follow if you want!
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!