Total Pageviews

Monday, November 10, 2014

Leather, Kimonos, and Blue Suede Shoes

I'm still in love with Kimonos. I started wearing them this Summer and have taken them well into this Indian Summer  Fall, I have been buying them in everything from solid colors to prints and textures and all different lengths. I have come to realize that I am in love with the longer length Kimonos for Fall and prefer the shorter lengths for warmer weather.

I was playing around with texture this time around and decided to pair it with leather leggings...Since the look was all black I decided to add stripes and some blue. For whatever reason my shoes photographed lighter but they are actually the same shade of blue as my scarf...either way I'm still pleased with this look.

It can be very easy to get sucked into all dark colors during the colder Months but injecting even the tiniest but of color can do wonders for any look.

Kimono- City Chic (Get It Here)
Striped Top- Old (Forever 21) (Similar Here)
Leggings- (old)(Get Similar Here)
Shoes- Jessica Simpson 
Scarf-Old- (similar here)
Lipstick- M.A.C. Living Legend (limited edition)

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

14 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit and I love the pop of color. Great post and thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/someone-call-the-police

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combination! the kimono is the truth! plus the lippie is too hot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashi!!!!! The lippie is MAC living legend.

      Delete
  3. I Love this outfit on You and the kimono is a must have. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it is!! I am in LOVE with it!

      Delete
  4. Ok, that Kimono is gorgeous!
    Looovvee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stripes and cobalt blue make such a pretty combination.
    Nice styling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute sweety.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kimono though!! Yeeeess, I am here for all of it! And the cobalt just set this outfit off. Very cute and stylish Venessia!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!