Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2014

Holiday Glam: One Dress Two Ways



I know a lot of you are looking for fab Holiday attire and right now I'm in the midst of moving so shooting OOTDS is kind of tough so I decided to find looks and put them together for you to give you some inspiration. I found a super cute sequin dress for you guys that comes in red and black and I love that it's not the almost typical bodycon look...it's a sheath dress. I think sheath dresses are classier and more versatile then the bodycon dresses.

For this look I created two looks with a red sequin dress. I only have the link to a similar dress but hopefully you guys can find similar accessories that are inspired by these sets.


This dress is from Ashley Stewart and also comes in black




Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Gorg!!! I love the red dress. . .which one are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the black color but I doubt that I will be adding any more sequin to my closet this Winter.

      Delete
  2. The black without the sleeves!!! I'll later of I have to!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!