Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2014

Fashion Find: Smash Shoes


Hi ladies,

I notice a lot of you are always looking for fabulous heels but they are not always so easy to find in larger sizes. I have a small foot and don't wear wide width so shoes are easy for me to find, but I am always on the lookout for my ladies that wear 10 and above for fabulous shoes.

I recently found out about Smash Shoes. Smash Shoes was created to provide comtemporary on trend shoes for women wearing U.S. sizes 10-13. Their mission is to be the go-to line of trendy women's heels, shoes, boots, and sandals, boots, and flats in the niche market of women's extended sized shoes.

Here are some of my top picks from the site:





So the next time you are looking for a fab shoes check them out!!!!! Click Here to Visit The Site

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. love the third one!! will definitely check them out xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are soooo pretty! I don't know what my shoe size is in the US, but for AU/NZ I wear a 9/10/40-42 shoe size. I wish women's fashion sizes were more standardised! x.x

    P.S. Dropping by via Brown Girl Bloggers!

    xx
    Pattee
    http://www.blog.patriciaoyson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. I wear a ten and I think my feet are just weird because they don't look as good in heels as others do. But, I rock 'em anyway when I feel the urge. lol That neon sandal is gorgeous. I'm gonna check this site out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first shoe is totally calling my name!!

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone ever tried these? I would love to know how they feel on your feet?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!