Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Leopard Peplum Skirt

This leopard peplum skirt is one of the most sought after and popular skirts this Fall in the plus size community and with good reason. As a leopard lover and a peplum lover, seeing the two combined on a skirt was amazing and I had to have it no matter how many times I saw it on other people. I love the length of this skirt and the material because it can easily go from desk to dinner. Even tho the print is bold, this skirt can still be very work appropriate.

I used to be so leery of picking items that were super trendy and it seemed like everyone owned because I wanted to look unique but as I've grown up I realized it's not how many other people own the item but how YOU rock it and even though the plus size online community is small chances are you will still not run into someone in your city on the same day with the same item on.

I decided to style my skit with a basic black tee, an over-sized black clutch, and my favorite pink pumps of the moment. I love the simplicity of this look. I will never be a minimalist because I hoard wayyy too many clothes but I definitely am becoming a minimalist as it pertains to fashion the more I age and my style continues to evolve.

If you are debating getting this skirt get it!!!!

Top- Forever 21 (here)
Skirt- Ashley Stewart (get it here)
Clutch- Boohoo 
Shoes- Chinese Laundry 

Stylenotes: This skirt runs true to size. Order your normal size. It is not a pull on style. It has a zip up the back but the skirt has a little give to it. Even if you carry your weight in your bottom half like me it's not necessary to size up. 
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt; I love the addition of the pink pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a classic styling exercise for you. Nice-looking peplum skirt along with the bold-colored pumps. Pretty hairstyle and smile also.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a skirt for many and I love how you styled it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peplum (as you already know) + leopard print = two of my favorites. I'm loving the pop of pink on the feet. I feel like most people would've likely opted for red pumps instead, so I think pink brings a more feminine, vibrant vibe to this look overall. Like Shade' said, this is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kill em!!!! love the pop of pink too

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sensational! Work it V!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looks fabulous! I absolutely love This skirt! I need to go see if we got this in our store here!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!