Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Plus Size Power Suits- Curves by Rue 107



Hi guys!!

The colored power suit has been here for awhile now but I haven't seen very many in plus size that caught my eye...until now. Rue 107's Rue Curve Line has some cute powersuit options as well as some hot dresses for my daring crowd. They go from a size 14 to a size 24 and the pieces are sold separately.

Shop the Rue Curve line (here)

What do you think?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. I actually like this! I've never shopped Rue because I THOUGHT it lacked curvy size selections, BUT THIS! Totally this. The yellow is FABULOUS and can be worn for both summer and fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and would wear the print pants with another jacket. Which one did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice looks
    Great selection !!
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!