Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pink + Camo

Those Fall days when it's cool in the mornings......but warm in the evenings...and u want to throw on a light layer that you can take off. That's one of the many reasons I love infinity scarves.

I have yet to find the perfect skinny jeans but until I do I'm going to continue shopping my closet and working with what I have. I love my dark colors in the Fall but every now and then I will dabble in a bit of color. This time around I put on my favorite vibrant pink blazer, my camo infinity scarf from last season , and some old jeggings. I finished the look with my favorite bag of the moment and some classic pointy toe heels.

Camo is one of my favorite prints and pairing it with pink just made me happy because pink is my favorite color.The fun part about accessories like scarves is you can use them to make the most basic of looks pop (and this Winter they will be on HEAVY rotation)  Have you ever thought about pairing camo with an unexpected color like pink?
Blazer- JCPenney 
Scarf- Made by my Mom (Get Similar Here)
Jeans- J.C. Penney
Shoes-Jessica Simpson
Bag-JustFab- (Get It Here)

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Love the color pink on the ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Porsh!!!!! Pink is my favorite!

      Delete
  2. gorg dear
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/10/zipper-pocket-coat-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I didn't realize that was a scarf!! How awesome of an idea!!
    Www.dopechixx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! ikr for some reason people thought it was a shirt!

      Delete
  4. Great look on you and that pink jacket is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg so u must tell me how ppl reacted when they saw you in this- its so bod omg love it!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People LOVED this look everyone wanted the scarf and the blazer and most people said they'd never seen camo and pink together. Thanks Kellz!!!

      Delete
  6. Great look girl ! I am such a sucker for pink right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am too I have been incorporating it into all of my looks lately!!!!!

      Delete
  7. This post made me realize that I own nothing camo in my closet. Hmm, maybe it's time I changed that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do girl I love me some camo!!!!

      Delete
  8. Girl I love pink on you! The mix with the camo print is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!