Total Pageviews

Monday, October 20, 2014

Get The Look: Melissa McCarthy Wears Eloquii on Ellen


Hi guys,

Today I'm bringing you another get the celeb look featuring Melissa McCarthy. She wore an Eloquii dress and skirt on the Ellen show today!!! I love when celebs wear clothing that is accessible and affordable!

Melissa wore the Fit and Flare Floral Dress over the Studio Perforated Faux Leather Midi Skirt and both are available right now on Eloquii.com and retail for 118.00 and 98.00.



Get the dress (here) and get 50 percent off using the code: ONEDAY


Get the skirt (here)

I hope you guys find this post to be helpful!
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Love the print of that dress.....but that skirt tho! Need that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this look on her! Especially the way they put the skirt under the dress. Hmm maybe I need the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lovely dress but I am not feeling it on Melissa.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!