Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fringe With Benefits: The Fringe Trend

One of my favorite go to's on the weekends besides a blazer and maxi is a jean jacket with a bodycon. It's a quick way to look glam on the go. The bodycon hugs your figure and shows it off and the jean jacket dresses it down and can also camouflage a not so flat tummy.  If you haven't noticed I'm back on the color black something heavy......as plus size women, we sometimes stray away from black because it's a "Safe" color but it looks really good on and is one of my favorite go to colors for the cooler months.

To spice this everyday look up I added a fringe purse that I've had forever but is now "trending" again (don't you love when that happens), and some leopard pumps. Since I don't technically have any color on if you consider leopard to be a neutral, I wore a purple lip.

What do you throw on for glam on the go?

Jacket- Old (Similar Here)
Dress- Boohoo (Get It Here)
Bag- Ebay (Old) (Similar Here)
Shoes- Sam Edelman (sold out)  (similar here)

Stylenotes: This dress from Boohoo is very soft and stretchy and not tight like most bodycon dresses. It can be worn casually with combat boots or flats and look just as stylish. If you aren't into the super tight bodycons this would be perfect for you because it has a looser feel. It fits true to size.

Until Next Time, XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

24 comments:

  1. Love that outfit on you and I like when something I have comes back in style. We tend to give away too much, so now we have to get bigger closets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's why I'm somewhat of a hoarder now everything always come back in style!

      Delete
  2. Cute look, I love my blazers and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I wish I could find jeans that I love that's an ongoing struggle for me

      Delete
  3. Yep, I've been reading that fringe is "coming back" too (never thought it left, but whatever...). I love your bag; it's definitely a statement maker! I'd totally wear this outfit but swap the leopard print pumps for my black combat boots. Fabulous, simple look, Venessia. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I always thought fringe was "in" but apparently it's the newest trend lollll. Thanks Drea!!!

      Delete
  4. Great look! Girl I didn't think fringe was a trend either, lol. I have a similar bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love the body con with the denim jacket, it gives it a really relaxed chic feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! That is definitely what I was going for!

      Delete
  6. Cute!! This is one of my "go-to" styles as well! But lately I've been on wearing printed leggings, boots oversized/cozy sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ticka!!! You definitely have mastered casual chic! I'm trying to get there!

      Delete
  7. very cute look and that fringe bag is a must have !!

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great look, love the fact that it can transition from day to night perfectly. The fringe purse compliments it and adds a lil edge.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never thought to pair a bodycon with a jean jacket...it so works! You did it effortlessly! Love the leopard heels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute it gives me an edgy feel. I love it. Peace and Blessings and have an awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dezzy I definitely wanted it to look a little edgy. I'm glad that came across. You have an awesome week as well!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!