Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fall Florals and Fringe


 A great basic black maxi dress that fits well is one of my wardrobe staples. I pair mine with everything from kimonos, to denim jackets for casual wear, to blazers. Pairing a blazer with a maxi is one of the easiest go to outfits you can wear that is super comfy and stylish.

I paired this maxi with a tuxedo blazer and my fringe bag. I love the floral print on this blazer because they are dark florals and perfect for Fall. Sometimes the best looks are the ones we give the least amount of thought.

Dress- Forever 21 (old) (similar here)
Blazer- City Chic (get it here)
Bag- Old (similar here)


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. I really love your dress and that blazer is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently wore almost an identical outfit, but man oh man, I LOVE that floral blazer so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it's my favorite purchase and I got it on sale for like 30 bucks when I bought it!

      Delete
  3. Love this!! And can we talk about this lippie your wearing? I'm on the hunt for a good purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes we can it's Violet Volt by Milani paired with MAC currant liner. Milani has the best drugstore lipsticks ever!

      Delete
  4. Wow Venessia! this 's a cool look! Your style is always so amazing,breathtaking!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! You are so right...somtimes our best looks are the ones that require the least amount of thought and effort! That blazer is perfection!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!