Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fab Find Of The Week: Fashion To Figure Adelle Wrap Dress


Hi ladies,

I've had a really busy week so I was unable to bring you a Workwear Wednesday look on yesterday, so today I'm showcasing my fab find of the week. I am so crushing on this Adelle wrap dress from Fashion to Figure. It is sexy, figure flattering, and colorful. If I were to get this dress I would rock it with some gorgeous blue pumps. As of now I am trying to only purchase things I need and I don't need another dress but hopefully one of you ladies will cop this and rock it!!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. COOL
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/search/label/model

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in this dress and I know you have at least 3 pairs of shoes that you could wear with it. Once it goes on sale you should grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just eyeballing this dress too! I have yet to order since I'm so unclear about their fit.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!