Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Casual Diaries: Denim On Denim Ft FoxCroft


I am a HUGE fan of denim on denim. Tons of celebs from Rihanna, to Beyonce, to Kim Kardashian have tried their hand at it. While it would have been easy to recreate a celeb look I decided to just do my own thing and show you guys how I would rock a denim on denim look with a bit of my own flavor.

The top is courtesy of Foxcroft. I was elated when they reached out to me to review some of their new Fall Arrivals. Foxcroft brand is inspired by signature prints, vibrant colors, and feminine shapes. Everything about their brand embodies what I'm loving nowadays...a casual polished look with items that have a classit fit with a clean silhouette.

I decided to pair the denim top from Foxcroft with a denim pencil skirt....and to add my own flavor I layered the look with my favorite olive vest and coordinated my camo bag that I didn't get much wear out of last Fall when I initially purchased it. The top from Foxcroft is very true to size but if you are busty or have larger arms I would suggest ordering a size up for a more comfortable fit.

If you are liking this top you can get it right now for 40 percent off  with free shipping thanks to Foxcroft Friends and Family sale. The 40 percent off will automatically be taken off at checkout.
Top- Foxcroft
Vest- Forever21 - Old (similar here)
Bag- Aldo- Old 
Shoes- Steve Madden Dejavu 

I'll be back soon with part 2 of my Foxcroft Review.
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. your really rocking the denim on denim look, I love the touch of the vest.

    FASHION REHAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the vest breaks up the denim. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute honey, I love it


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great combo and you wear it very well. Kudos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice combination and the khaki and camo print is a great addition.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the olive vest with the denim!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denim on denim look good on you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the denim and khaki vest gave it a nice edge ;) you hair looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAS HUNTYYYYY!!!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The handbag certainly adds some interest to this outfit; love the camo print! I have a similar olive vest from Old Navy that I rarely wear because I'm self-conscious of how my mid-section looks in it. Hmm, seeing this outfit has given me an idea. You look fabulous, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!